Welcome to Armed Bear Common Lisp project
This Trac install serves to coordinate developers actions within the project as well as a place to store some information about the design of the ABCL implementation as we gain our insights: much of the system is currently undocumented.
Trunk: Open for all commits http://abcl.org/svn/trunk/abcl/ .
- April 30, 2014
- March 15, 2014
- June 27, 2013
- June 7, 2013
- April 29, 2013
Project moved to http://abcl.org .
- February 14, 2013
abcl-1.1.1 was released.
- December 7, 2012
CLOSER-MOP, CFFI, and Hunchentoot all supported with patches to November 2012 Quicklisp
It's open, so you can get out and push….
armedbear-devel at common dash lisp dot net
Some links to get you up to speed in the ABCL project
- See the project website for more information on ABCL.
- For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.
- DesignOverviewIndex index page.
- CommandLineArguments describes the options that the ABCL wrapper script accepts
- AbclJavaProperties describes the system properties which can be set and their influence on ABCL's behaviour
The ABCL developers.