- 22:38 Changeset  by
- Remove useless level of indirection.
- 21:06 Changeset  by
- Instead of new <Java type>(...), use <Java type>.valueOf(...), …
- 19:50 Changeset  by
- Patch by Mark Evenson to provide the (optional) RUN-SHELL-COMMAND function.
- 19:40 BuiltInConditions created by
- Initial mind dump
- 19:20 DesignOverviewIndex created by
- Initial page revision: start dumping mind-state
- 19:14 WikiStart edited by
- 19:12 WikiStart edited by
- Initial setup for the ABCL project (diff)
- 13:21 Changeset  by
- Fix behaviour with symbolic links.
- 21:44 Changeset  by
- Make sure WrongNumberOfArgumentsException? errors get reported with a …
- 11:58 Ticket #14 (Support for a C-calling FFI for CFFI to build upon) created by
- Mark Evenson suggests the use of JNA. I believe this project needs to …
- 10:41 Ticket #13 (Support for (FLEXI-STREAMS-like) :external-format) created by
- Currently the code in open.lisp ignores the external format specifier. …
- 21:16 Ticket #12 (Better support for java interaction (current java: package)) created by
- There are 2 initiatives, one described in ticket #11 which is about …
- 21:14 Ticket #11 (Integration of invoke.lisp, dynamic dispatch of java methods) created by
- Just as the topic says, there's (rudimentary) support of dynamic …
- 18:49 Ticket #10 (Implementation of CDR5 (sub-interval numerical types)) created by
- Implementation of CDR5 http://cdr.eurolisp.org/document/5/
- 18:46 Ticket #9 (Implementation of CDR6 (Inspector-hook)) created by
- Implementation of CDR6 as specified in the CDR document repository: …
- 20:31 Ticket #8 (Support for easier (web) deployment) created by
- There are a number of issues here, which each should have their …
- 20:13 Ticket #7 (SLIME support (delivered with ABCL) needs updating) created by
- The default implementation is WAY outdated. This issue can be closed …
- 20:11 Ticket #6 (Wildcards for (directory) don't work with symbolic links) created by
- Wildcard directory listing doesn't work if the wildcards match …
- 20:10 Ticket #5 (CLOS reimplementation to support a MOP (preferably AMOP)) created by
- Well, the subject says it all: the CLOS implementation doesn't support …
- 20:08 Ticket #4 (Current CLOS implementation speed improvements) created by
- By comments from Peter Graves, the current implementation is consing …
- 19:33 Ticket #3 (Handling of special variables) created by
- ABCL is lacking correctness in many areas on this point. (Note …
- 19:24 Ticket #2 (Human readable printing of errors and conditions) created by
- Not all conditions and errors print 'human readable'. An example is …
- 19:19 Ticket #1 (Website improvements for 0.13) created by
- When we release 0.12, it's time to do a make-over on the website. …
- 23:42 SandBox created by
- 23:42 WikiRestructuredText created by
- 23:42 WikiHtml created by
- 23:42 WikiStart created by
- 23:42 WikiPageNames created by
- 23:42 WikiProcessors created by
- 23:42 WikiMacros created by
- 23:42 WikiFormatting created by
- 23:42 WikiRestructuredTextLinks created by
- 23:42 WikiDeletePage created by
- 23:42 TitleIndex created by
- 23:42 WikiNewPage created by
- 23:42 RecentChanges created by
- 18:37 Changeset  by
- Modified build.xml to integrate Java Scripting API support for ABCL.
- 21:13 Changeset  by
- iRemove old cruft that escaped previous cleanup rounds. The …
- 06:07 Changeset  by
- Initial import of ABCL scripting engine implementation. Patch by: …
- 22:24 Changeset  by
- Create scripting branch for implementation of scripting JSR.
- 22:10 Changeset  by
- Fix naming of download files (links were already right).
- 22:07 Changeset  by
- Update website to point to 0.0.11 release.
- 21:50 Changeset  by
- Update the version, preparation of the release 0.0.11.
- 21:43 Changeset  by
- Make the website and the README contain the same numbers.
- 21:16 Changeset  by
- More steps toward a release: - Mark some files with native line …
- 10:22 Changeset  by
- Short route to creating a release: add sources which build-abcl.lisp …
- 11:57 Changeset  by
- README updates in preparation of a release. Patch by: Mark Evenson.
- 10:42 Changeset  by
- Additional changes in preparation of a release: work on buildability …
- 09:45 Changeset  by
- Set svn:eol-style.
- 09:44 Changeset  by
- Add 2 more files to the root level include pattern.
- 07:40 Changeset  by
- Add build/ and dist/ directories to svn:ignore.
- 06:35 Changeset  by
- Fix Windows wrapper creation.
- 22:01 Changeset  by
- The recent PUSH/PUSHNEW/POP and PSETF/PSETQ fixes warrent a new …
- 22:01 Changeset  by
- Updates to build.xml (mostly assorted Windows fixes). Patch by: Mark …
- 21:40 Changeset  by
- Fix PSETQ.7: PSETQ on a symbol-macrolet bound symbol should behave …
- 18:17 Changeset  by
- PSETF should macroexpand-1 any macros which it receives as its arguments.
- 17:06 Changeset  by
- Closure.java cleanup round 10. Patch by: Ville Voutilainen
- 16:19 Changeset  by
- Prevent circular reference: Symbol.ERROR.execute executes the symbol …
- 16:15 Changeset  by
- Use environment for macroexpansion and get-setf-expander instead of …
- 16:13 Changeset  by
- Bind environment variable in all invocations.
- 19:57 Changeset  by
- Ant build script update. Patch by: Mark Evenson <evenson at panix dot com>
- 18:54 Changeset  by
- Cleanup: merge bindKeywordParameterDefaults and …
- 20:53 Changeset  by
- Cleanup. Patch by: Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen at gmail dot com>
- 12:58 Changeset  by
- Cleanup. Patch by: Phil Hudson <phil dot hudson at iname dot com>
- 21:26 Changeset  by
- Cleanup patch. Patch by: Ville Voutilainen.
- 20:39 Changeset  by
- Code simplification. Patch by: Philip Hudson <phil dot hudson at …
- 20:36 Changeset  by
- Mention our testing environments on the website.
- 20:18 Changeset  by
- Java 1.5+ for each looping construct. Patch by: Ville Voutilainen
- 19:58 Changeset  by
- Main project page XHTML conformance. Patch by: Alessio Stalla …
- 20:57 Changeset  by
- Cleanup by Ville Voutilainen.
- 19:34 Changeset  by
- Closure.java cleanup by Ville Voutilainen.
- 19:30 Changeset  by
- Update website with testing results from Mark Evenson.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.