5 days late (04/25/17 00:00:00)
Milestones ========== ABCL-INTROSPECT CL:DISASSEMBLE ABCL-AIO ABCL-CONTRIB semantics described JSS optimizations & features
Basics in place for additional compilers:
- CLtL Environment access
- Java 6+ bytecode verifier (running the Prolog specification for bonus points)
- refactored bytecode manipulation abstractions away from specials
- cleaned up Streams (optionally implement a Lisp reader)
One frontend to two backends:
0) The current Java 5 bytecode (49 0)
1) Java 8 bytecode (5? 0)
2) Android's JVM de jure (Dalvik as an exercise…)
The transformation could plausibly be served by using some portion of LLVM.
Instrument to java6 verifier passing jvm code.