JAR-PATHNAME errors and ambiguities
|Reported by:||mevenson||Owned by:||mevenson|
CL-USER> (make-pathname :device '("c:/a.b.jar") :directory '(:absolute "cl-ppcre")) ; Evaluation aborted on NIL.
Why am I not getting any errors (and not dropping into a debugger)? I
know the error is because the device is not a list of a pathname ie
missing a #P.
- What's printed out is not what was read in (trailing /)
CL-USER> #P"jar:file:c:/a/b.jar!/cl-ppcre/" #P"jar:file:c:/a/b.jar!/cl-ppcre"
- Should this repeated jar:file:jar:file thing throw an error?
#P"jar:file:jar:file:c:/a/b.jar!/cl-ppcre/" ==> #P"jar:file:jar:file:c:/a/b.jar!/cl-ppcre"
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by mevenson
- Owner changed from ehuelsmann to mevenson
- Priority changed from major to blocker
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by ehuelsmann
- Keywords user-feedback added
- Priority changed from blocker to critical
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=AItOawkYnNNEAO_K40Gp0xROhyjOPgjvIskQ48M
- Milestone changed from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0